Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Well, its halloween! Ali, is spending the night in Pocatello with the family. Apparently Papa's party was a big hit. There was the usual doughnuts and smiles, thanks Papa! I wasn't able to go due to a microbiology lab test and a presentation that I had to give. I hung out and made cookies with Aubrey. 

Earlier this week Ali was busy with parent teacher conference and found out that she didn't pass her test to become certified as a Special Ed Teacher, it's ok, we all know how "special" Ali really is. (wink). While climbing with friends on Monday and with tons of support, I lead my first trad climb. It was AWESOME! We'll get some pictures up shortly. Well thats it for this week, until next, ta ta!

2 comments:

Ryan & Rachael said...

YEA! Thanks for blogging. It's so fun, eh?

Ryan & Rachael said...

Keeping trying Ali!! We're rooting you on!

El Cancun Trip

The Baby Show