Friday, May 7, 2010

Road to Recovery

"What do you call these things again?"

I'm now out of the hospital and back in school. We moved back into our apartment after waiting for two weeks at Marth and Dave's house on the living room floor. It's good to have our own place again. Ali's been busy unpacking, my mom came up to help which has been nice. Anson's getting fatter by the day, I need to put up some pictures. I'm still getting over the head trauma which has been making me extremely dizzy. That's been the most frustrating part of the whole deal (until we get the hospital bills).

He's happy, it's pretty cool.

"Where do babies come from?!"

Not much else, we're trying to pick up some new hobbies to keep us busy through the summer. I'm learning how to do "manly" things like BBQ, fix cars, garden, and maintain a gun; Ali's being very patient with me. She's awesome. That's the update for now. Over and Out.

3 comments:

Jeff Ribeira said...

This is Lili, even though it says Jeff. Your baby is just so hilarious. He looks just like you. We are happy to hear you are getting better. BE CAREFUL on your crazy excursions! And hopefully we will be able to see you guys sometime this summer for some fun times. Jeff and I have been wanted to take Penny on some hikes!

Colin & Lori said...

Colin and Lori here. Sorry to hear about your mishaps and glad to hear you are on the road to recovery! Let us know if you interview in the Cleveland area. You can stay with us if you need to. Take care!

Curtis and Jen said...

Mike I am glad to hear you are feeling better! Now you will know first hand what it feels like to be a patient. That experience will make you a better doctor:) BTW looks like you have a mini Mike in the house.

El Cancun Trip

The Baby Show