Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy New Year






I am really frustrated because yesterday I spent a long time writing a new post and then the computer froze and I lost everything. I'll see if I can be quick this time.

Here is an update of what we have been doing the last few months
  • Before Christmas Mike went rock climbing in St. George and had a close call. We are very grateful he is still alive.
  • Christmas week we were in Mapleton with Mike's family. Anson loved all the attention being their only grandkid! I also loved getting more sleep!
  • New Years weekend we spent in Island Park at Papa's cabin. It snowed about a foot.
  • January we moved to Pocatello in with my parents so that Mike could start his internship with the pharmacy program at ISU doing cancer research. He is also busy studying for the MCAT 4 hours or more a day.
  • MLK weekend we went to Bear Lake with my family to stay at the condo.
  • Jan. 18th was Anson's 5 month b-day! We started him on solids like rice cereal, yogurt and bananas. He loves it!
  • Jan. 22nd we went to to OR show in SLC at the Salt Palace and met up with Mike's parents.
  • Jan. 25th I got mastitis and had a temperature of 103!
  • Feb 10th next Wed. is my 25th b-day and everyone is invited to go skating at Deleta at 6pm!

3 comments:

Jon & Aub said...

It is soooo good to get an update. And I love his picture in the bath tub!! So down to business, we really need to plan a trip together this summer!! I want to see you guys again! We miss you!!

Jason and Dana said...

Wow, very eventful past couple of months! Will you still be in Poky in May?? Abby gets married then, so I can meet little Anson, who probably won't be so little then. I wish I could come to your 25th b-day party!! How much fun! Love you Ali!

MaryMom said...

I am loving your updates and all your pictures! What a blast! Your ski trip sounds soo fun. Anson is, of course, adorable! He's getting so big!

El Cancun Trip

The Baby Show